ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Quality Environment Integrated Management Standard consist of Integrated ISO 9001-2008 and ISO 14001-2004. The ISO 9001 14001 integrated management system is central to strategy for developing a quality, environmentally sustainable business. Implementing integrated management system (IMS) on quality and environment the performance of the employees can be improved which helps in reducing cost of production and maintain quality of products. Also with iso 9001 14001 – quality and environment management system, companies maintain their quality environmental issues. It is essential that environment, quality and environmental safety issues are involved within an organization’s day-to-day activities and that they are an integral part of their overall management system.
Implementation of proper ISO integrated system as per requirement of iso 9001-2008 and iso 14001-2004 standard improves business, often having a positive effect on investment, market share, sales growth, sales margins, competitive advantage and avoidance of litigation. ISO 9000 guidelines provide a comprehensive model for quality management systems that can make any company competitive. ISO 9001 14001 standard certification includes documents of all procedures and processes, including operational and documentation control, the establishment of emergency procedures and responses, and the communication with employees, to ensure they can competently implement the necessary processes and record results. ISO 9001 14001 quality environmental management can be a very effective ISO QMS EMS certification tool to identify these cost savings opportunities for some organizations. Some other organizations can falter in its planning, lack of senior management commitment and poor understanding of how it should be implemented and find themselves managing an ineffective iso 14001 EMS Certification. Among the wide advantages of the ISO Quality System standard to make vibrant culture some are as follows:
Key Advantages of ISO 9001 14001 Integrated Management System
• Creates a more efficient, effective operation.
• Increases customer satisfaction and retention.
• Reduces third party ISO 9001 14001 audit .
• Improved quality (reduction in waste, rework, scrap, less complaints, etc.).
• Reduction of waste and consumption of resources.
• Reduce operating costs.
• Increase long term viability of businesses.
• Enhance market share and increase growth in sales.
• Identification of possible areas which can save costs such as recycling, landfill costs, utilities.
• Positive response from investors, lenders,& insurers.
• Improves employee motivation, awareness, and morale with the help of ISO 9001.
• Promotes international trade.
• Increases profit by implementing ISO Quality System.
• Greater control of processes and activities throughout organization.
• An onward journey of improvement is possible on an on-going basis.
• Minimizing the risk of regulatory and environmental liability fines.
• Improving an organization’s efficiency Increases customer satisfaction and retention.
• Provides competitive advantage against companies that do not adopt the standard.
Global Manager Group is a leading name for iso 9001, iso 14001, ohsas 18001 consultancy services. They also offers readymade iso 9001 14001 ready to use documents as well as hse manual and hse audit checklist for integrated management system implementation.