Punyam.com, one of the largest ISO Certification Consultancy in India has announced to introduce GMP Certification Consultancy services for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers in India. Good Manufacturing Practice – GMP Certification for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) ensures that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards without contamination.
Punyam.com has added one more feather to their wide range of consultancy services with aim to provide better system implementation for pharmaceutical manufacturer as per GMP standard guidelines. The experienced team of GMP Consultant of Punyam.com will help in system implementation; provide system awareness and auditor training as well as GMP documentation during this consultancy service.
By join hands with Global Manager Group, Punyam.com has designed and sells ready-to-use GMP Documentation kit to implement fast and effective documentation of quality as well as specific requirements of GMP international standard, which will guide pharmaceutical manufacturer for GMP Certification.
Steps Followed by Punyam.com for Achieving GMP Certification
- Micro-level survey for each and every products of the pharmaceutical manufacturer and preparation of detail Gap analysis report,
- Preparation of applicable documents required by GMP based on detail study of all activities of the pharmaceutical, such as;
- GMP Manual,
- Procedures for GMP Certification (Mandatory procedures required by the standard),
- GMP Process Approach for various departments of an organization,
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for inspection of various activities as well as operation and calibration of identified equipments used in the inspection,
- Formats to establish the objective evidence of implementation and to ensure control over all the inspection parameter.
- GMP training to all levels of employees within the organization,
- Helps in effective implementation of system by periodic visit till GMP Certification,
- Conduct internal audit to check readiness for the accreditation,
- Conduct management review meeting in presence of Top Management to guide the Organization for effective implementation on all the issues,
- Conduct mock drill for traceability of product as well as production re-call etc.