Punyam.com, one of the largest ISO Consultancy Company in India has delighted to announce to offer new service – ISO 45001:2018 Consultancy, by providing complete guidance for system implementation training and documentation, audit and certification.
ISO 45001 is the new standard developed by ISO recently to create a standardised way to manage occupational health and safety at the workplace.
Punyam.com has added one more feather to their wide range of consultancy services with aim to provide better system implementation for organization as per ISO 45001:2018 standard guidelines. ISO 45001 Consulting team of Punyam.com will help organization understand the structure of the newly published standard, how it’s affect the organization’s occupational, health and safety by providing system awareness and auditor training. Along with effective system implementation, the company has committed to provide proper documentation during this consultancy service.
By join hands with Global Manager Group, Punyam.com has already published ready-to-use ISO 45001:2018 Documentation kit as well as ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Training kit to implement fast and effective documentation that fulfil all specific requirements of ISO 45001 international standard, which will results organization quick ISO 45001:2018 Certification.
Steps Followed by Punyam.com for Achieving ISO 45001:2018 Certification
- Micro-level survey for each and every medicinal activity of the organization and preparation of a detailed Gap analysis report,
- Preparation of applicable documents as required by ISO 45001:2018 based on the detailed study of all activities of the organization, such as; manual, procedures, SOPs, Work policy, process flow chart, forms, records, exhibits and audit checklists.
- Provide ISO 45001 awareness training to all levels of employees within the organization.
- Helps in the effective implementation of the system by periodic visits till certification.
- Conduct internal audit to check readiness for the ISO 45001 certification.
- Conduct management review meeting in the presence of Top Management to guide the organization for effective implementation on all the concerns related to both management requirements and technical requirements.
- ISO 45001 onsite adequacy audit and certification audit by certification body.